* Using Floppy images is easy, because there is no partition table:
Now you can use the image like a real floppy:
- format : mkfs.minix /dev/loop0
- filesystem check : fsck.minix /dev/loop0
- mount : mount /dev/loop0 -o loop /mnt/floppy
Before you want to restart bochs you must do this:
Don't forget to umount before.
* If you want access to a hard disk image, you have to calculate the size of the first cylinder. This value is the offset argument for losetup.
The command for dlxlinux image looks like this:
For images created by bximage you must use the value 32256.
* The hard disk image access doesnt work if the image contains more than one partition.